For additional information about the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com.
The Office of Residential Life is a Student Affairs department located within On Campus Housing. ORL works closely with Housing and Hospitality Services (HHS) to provide students comfortable, convenient, and affordable housing.and to enhance opportunities for academic success, community, personal growth, and leadership development.
The Residential Life Staff (comprising some 30 full-time staff, 350 student staff, plus 16 Faculty-in-Residence) are responsible for counseling, advising, programming, room assignments, conduct, discipline, emergency response, computer labs, and student computer education.
The Housing and Hospitality Services staff are responsible for dining services, maintenance, housekeeping, front desk, access control systems, and financial management. Together, Residential Life and Housing and Hospitality Services bring students the full range of On Campus Housing programs and services.
- Apartment Resident Assistant - UA North
- Apartment Resident Assistant - UA South
- Arts Engagement Intern
- Assistant Resident Director
- Community Development Intern
- Computer Support Technician
- Event Technician
- Food Service Worker
- Learning Centers Consultant
- Learning Centers Supervisor
- Maker Space Technician
- Media Specialist
- OCHC Executive Board Member
- Office Assistant - Hill
- Office Assistant - University Apartments North
- Office Assistant] - University Apartments South
- Program and Event Management Student Supervisor
- Programming Board Intern
- Resident Assistant (RA)
- Resident Director
- Resident Government Council
- RISE Student Ambassador
- Study Hall Proctor
- Volunteer Center Program Coordinator