Studio 22 Office Assistant
Studio 22 Office Assistants are part-time employees for UCLA Residential Life’s Studio 22 and report to the Principal Producer.
Position Responsibilities include the following:
- Office duties to include answering phones, filing, database entry, greeting guests and responding to questions pertaining to Studio 22, Social Media and Photography, Residential Life and UCLA.
- Computer usage with an emphasis on the Microsoft Office suite of software products (Outlook; Excel; Word) for tasks such as email correspondence, data entry and manipulation, basic computer skills
- Project work: research, document preparation, and PowerPoint creation
- File management: paper and electronic
- Maintaining an Inventory of office supplies and preparing supply order forms
- Transportation of documents and packages between the Studio 22 office, various offices in On Campus Housing, and on the main campus
- Assist in Residential Life Emergency Response efforts, as needed
- Participation in committees, as designated
- Additional projects and duties as assigned
Minimum Academic Requirements
In order to support the academic success of our student staff, Residential Life conducts Grade Point Average and Enrollment Checks for all student employee positions. We may conduct these checks at the time of application and any time thereafter once the student has accepted a job offer.
- For this position, a student must have a 2.0 minimum cumulative GPA at the time of application, hire, and/or rehire (beginning of Fall Quarter of each academic year).
- For this position, a student must maintain full-time status (12 units per quarter) during time of employment.
This is a Work-Study preferred position. Pay rate: $13.25/hr.
For additional information about this position or the recruitment process, please email email@example.com.
- Apartment Resident Assistant
- Arts Engagement Intern
- Assistant Resident Director
- Audio Visual Technician
- Community Development Intern
- Computer Support Technician
- Graduate Housing Community Assistant
- Learning Center Consultant
- OCHC Executive Board Member
- Office Assistants
- Programming Board Representative
- Program Support Technician
- Resident Assistant (RA)
- Resident Director
- Resident Government Council
- Resident Technology Consultant
- Resident Technology Supervisor
- Program Support Assistant
- Maker Space Technician
- Media Specialist
- Studio 22 Office Assistant
- Video Production Assistant
- Video Production Senior
- Video Production Student Supervisor