Our rooms are exclusively for use by UCLA students, faculty and staff. No distribution of food, no posting signs, no fundraising or sales. You may have only one room reserved per day and only two upcoming reservations maximum.
By making this reservation you agree that the room is being provided “As Is” and to:
- Restrict attendance to current UCLA students, faculty, and staff, and provide a full list of all attendees upon request.
- Only have one room reserved per day and two rooms reserved at any given time.
- Assume sole responsibility for the room and its contents during the period of your usage and to return the room to its original state by the end of your reservation.
- If you do not show up within the first 15 minutes of your reservation the room may be given to somebody else.
- If the room attendance capacities are not met or exceeded your reservation may be cancelled.
- Accept that though rooms will usually have a mix of tables and chairs it is possible that a room may be empty and technical support is not provided for self-service reservations.
- Limit room use to invitation only meetings, as opposed to open invitation programs.
- Not distribute food or beverages to others. Individuals may only bring in a snack or meal for their own personal consumption.
- Not post signs of any kind, including directional signs, in the building or as decorations in and around the room.
- Not do fundraising, sales, and/or the exchange of funds in any way.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org