Visual and Performing Arts Collective
For an artist, making something out of nothing means everything. The Visual & Performing Arts Collective (VPAC) LLC champions creativity and artistic enthusiasm on the Hill through opportunities to develop, collaborate, and showcase student work to a caring and receptive audience. The Visual and Performing Arts Collective is a community for artistic students and arts enthusiasts who want to be surrounded by like-minded thinkers to inspire and introduce their peers to new areas of study in the arts. As members of this community, residents are encouraged to build relationships, attend arts programming, and expand and explore their artistic horizons on the UCLA campus and beyond.
All students, regardless of artistic background or major, are invited to take part in an engaging and vibrant floor that explores the various mediums of the arts and their impact in society.
The Visual Performing Arts Collective LLC is located in Sproul Landing.
- Academy Awards Event and Showcase: Celebrate Hollywood’s biggest night with VPAC as we welcome artists from across the Hill to showcase music, performance, and more on our very own red carpet!
- Disney Week @ Sproul Cove/Landing (Hosted by VPAC): Join the Sproul Cove/Landing community as we go back to the world of childhood dreams! Celebrate the world of Disney with fellow residents with a new event each day of the week, ranging from drawing tutorials to open mic nights!
- VPAC Goes to LACMA: Join fellow VPAC residents as we take a trip to LACMA and the rest of Museum Row as we explore the world of the arts that lies right outside of the UCLA campus.
- Explore Arts Through Culture (In Collaboration w/ the Pilipin@ Floor): Join VPAC and the Pilipin@ floor as we explore the unique and vibrant culture of the Philippines through food, music, and dance tutorials!
*Center for the Art of Performance Passport program: Attend six arts performances throughout the academic year, from a theatre performance based on military experiences, to a musical exploration of Los Angeles culture!
- Resident Events: VPAC is filled with active performers and artists who feature in art shows, recitals, theater performances and open mic nights throughout the year. Support your fellow Bruins and don’t be afraid to advertise your own arts events!
- “I never really felt as connected to my floormates as I do on the Visual and Performing Arts Collective.”
- “I can literally walk around singing and someone will join in.”
- “People here are accepting, friendly, and also encouraging.”
- “Through living in the Visual and Performing Arts Collective Theme Community, I have made new friends of diverse artistic talents and backgrounds.”
- “This community is designed for those individuals with a love for creative expression and an open mind to collaboration.”
- “The possibilities are limitless.”
Art & Global Health Center
Center for the Art of Performance at UCLA
School of the Arts & Architecture
The Getty Student Programs
UCLA Residential Life Arts Engagement
Wallis Annenberg Center
Affiliated Student Organizations
Email us at email@example.com